A number of pro-ENDS/HTPs front groups work at country and regional levels to promote ENDS/HTPs and misinform the public that it is harm reduction products. Pro-ENDS/HTPs front groups are listed below;
- Coalition of Asia Pacific Tobacco Harm Reduction Advocates (CAPHRA). The coalition’s members include consumer organizations from Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines and Thailand)
- Factasia is a Hong Kong-based independent consumer advocacy group working across the Asia-Pacific region.
- R Street Institute was established by Eli Lehrer, a former employee of the Heartland Institute, an organization which had previously accepted donations from Altria
- APVI (Asosiasi Personal Vaporizer Indonesia/Indonesian Vapor Entrepreneurs Association)
- YPKP (Yayasan Pemerhati Kesehatan Publik/Public Health Observer Foundation)
- KABAR (Koalisi Indonesia Bebas Tar/Indonesia Tar-Free Coalition)
- AVI (Asosiasi Vaper Indonesia)
- Philippine E-cigarette Industry Association (PECIA)
- The Vapers Philippines
ECST or End Cigarette Smoking in Thailand, is an e-cig consumer coalition formed by 12 e-cig influencers in Thailand in 2016. It is a pro-ENDS/HTPs group working actively to promote the products and ask the Thai government to reconsider on the banning of ENDS/HTPs.